Version 8.2 released March 2017:
- eSecPayment: updated to new server URL
- itransact: Updated to new module, now all transaction types for credit card and echeck are supported.
- Ingenico (Ogone): Updated to new security system by using SHASIGN parameter
Version 8.1 released March 2017:
- Stripe.js support: It makes it easy to collect credit card or bank account details without having the information touch your server.
- Authorize.NET Accept.js: It makes it easy to collect credit card details without having the information touch your server.MasterCard new BINs support: From October 14, 2016 MasterCard is introducing a new series of Bank identification number that begins with a “2”
Version 8.0 released March 2016:
- PayPal Form: Support setting IPN Verification URL programmatically.
- TLS1.2 support for authorize.net, PayPal etc.
- If your gateway requires SSL/TLS updates to be compliant, please ensure you are using the latest 8.0 release
Version 7.7 released November 2015:
- Payeezy (rebranding for FirstData Global Gateway E4)
- SHA-256 certificate support for authorize.net, paypal etc
- TLS1.2 support requires .NET 4.5 or later and WS2008 or later
Version 7.6 released March 2015:
- FirstData Global Gateway E4 support
Version 7.5 released August 2014:
- Authorize.net CIM (Customer Information Manager) and profile support
Version 7.4 released October 2013:
- TransFirst: prevent error 2 for not setting stateProvince for counties other than US
- PayPal IPN: populate TransactionID and pending reason with ‘VERIFIED’ status
- Authorize.net recurring billing XML
- Google checkout removed (closed down by Google)
Version 7.3 Update 5 released January 2013:
- Transfirst Process Gateway (TXP) added
Version 7.3 Update 4 released October 2012:
- Stripe Processor support added
- Recurring billing support for Stripe added
Version 7.3 Update 3 released September 2012:
- PayPal Advanced new gateway support added
- Paymentech orbital account verification (zero dollar auth)
- Authorize.net zero dollar authorization
Version 7.3 Update 2 released April 2012:
- First Data Global Gateway: Supports Connect 2 method including bypass form.
PayPal: Supports Unicode characters for processing PayPal IPN.
- Moneris: supports
other culture setting for Amount.
- AuthorizeNet: supports other culture setting
- ItransactXml: supports new Description property.
Version 7.3 minor refresh:
- Worldpay Secure3D
- Documentation Refresh
Version 7.3 released February 2011:
- GlobalPayments recertified
- US and CA support for GlobalPayments
- GlobalPayments commercial card, Reversal, Partial approval and force duplicate transaction
- PayPal support added for fraud management parameters
Version 7.2 released December 2010:
- Winforms Bundle launched. Use .netCHARGE in desktop applications.
- New Software as a Service (SaaS) licensing launched, use as part of a SaaS application.
- Separate licensing available for Processors, gateways and both!
- Vital partial approval support and recertification PaypalPro support credit transaction
Version 7.1 released May 2010:
- Oracle database support
- MySQL database support
- Previously supported
for both MS Access and SQL Server
- Partial authorization support for Authorize.net
Version 6.2 released August 2009:
- Paypay payflow pro: new API and server support for retired SDK and new server addresses
ASP.NET Version updates: Supported on ASP.NET / Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, 3.5,
4.0. Minimum requirement, ASP.NET 2.0.
- Googlecheckout: Support AddParameter
for inserting a new XML element
- Vital: Fixed initialization for processing multiple
transactions in a single batch and OrderID length checking.
- Moneris: Support
US merchant accounts in addition to Canadian accounts.
- EvalonViaKlix: Add validation
length for Address and Order (formerly Nova ViaKlix).
Version 6.1 update released January 2009:
- AuthorizeNetRecurringBilling: Fixed error handling.
- AuthorizeNET and compatible
gateways: Enhance response handling and override encapsulate char in admin.
CardNumberStorage options: Disabled, FullEncrypted, FullHashOnly, Last4Digits, FirstLast4Digits.
Control card storage for database logging.
Version .netCHARGE 6.1 released March 2008:
- Nova VirtualMerchant gateway supported: Now supporting Nova Native, Nova Viaklix
and Nova VirtualMerchant.
- Nova native sales tax support: Some merchants may
require this for a lower discount rate on certain card types.
- Paypal authorize
/ postauthorize transaction types supported: While uncommon you can use paypal like
a traditional gateway with two step transactions.
- eprocessing, paypal, planetpayment
test mode optional
Version .netCHARGE 6.0 released November 2007:
- Version 6.0 adds new native processor support, updated gateway support, country
code sync and add parameter XML support and much more!
- New Native Process Support Global Payments Inc. native processor supported
- Amazon FPS (Flexible Payments Service) supported, new ewallet solution
new API support and Secure 3D support.
- Realex updated with Secure 3D support.
Supports 2 letter country codes for all gateways and processors.
- Vital updated
to support Reversal and Visa card level support.
- AddParameter expanded for additional
- Updated Intellipay supporting Description,CustomerID, enhanced error
- Updated WorldPay additional support for AvsCode and Cvv2 result handling.
Version .netCHARGE 5.7 released April 2007:
- Version 5.7 adds new and updated gateway support, recurring billing API support
- PayPalPro API updated to support additional parameters and Express
- New Paypal PayflowPro and Express option without any external dependency.
Payflowpro direct support (no COM DLL) previously verisign, now PayPal
billing support for AuthorizeNet, LinkPoint and PayflowPro.
- Support Tax and
Shipping for GoogleCheckout (for calculation on their end)
Version .netCHARGE 5.6 released January 2007:
- Version 5.6 adds updated gateway support with new API support:
- PayPalPro API updated: to not require certificate greatly simplifies remote deployment.
- Barclays Update: Barclays additional account support added.
Version .netCHARGE 5.5 released October 2006:
- New support: Google Checkout support added
- New Gateway: Support for NaviGate
Version .netCHARGE 5.1 released June 2006:
- New Gateway: New Barclays ePDQ Gateway Support added
- Payment support: Support
for ClearCommerce engine added
Version .netCHARGE 5.0 released May 2006:
- Visa Validated: VISA CISP Validated - Payment Application Best Practices. Security
and documentation updates for Payment Application Best Practices
- New Gateway
Support: New HSBC gateway support
- Updated: Currency Code support for authorize.net
and Void support for protx
- New feature: methods exposed for card identification
(to determine type from number)
Version .netCHARGE 4.6:
- New PayPalPro native support has been added (Website Payments Pro). Now you can
process transactions with paypal like other major gateways and processors (direct
from your web site) without forcing customers to leave your web site.
Moneris and expose TransactionOrigin property.
Version .netCHARGE 4.5:
- New native XML PSiGate support with no com dependecy and full transaction type support
(not dependent on linkpoint)
- YourPayCOM gateway support added (previously only
native support was available).
- Updated Authorize.net support to maintain official
certification, 3 new properties added
- PayReady: Upgraded to the latest version
adding AVS and CVV2 support.
- Have a gateway or processor you want to see supported
in .netCHARGE? Contact us and ask about the custom integration program.
Version .netCHARGE 4.4:
- New gateway support has been added for Innovative gateway which utilizes Innovative
Merchant Services (the backend for QuickBooks Merchant Services).
Version .netCHARGE 4.3:
- Gateway is now officially supported.
- SecurePay.com Gateway
- New gateway support for securepay.com has been added.
- New Verisign PayFlowLink return and server now supported
Version .netCHARGE 4.2:
- Released in February 2005, Version 4.2 adds direct linkpoint support with no dll
dependencies and concord EFS support.
- Concord EFS support has been added. This
is a full service processor providing both merchant services and gateway functionality.
LinkPoint direct support has been added, this means that linkpoint no longer requires
a COM component registration and can work directly with .netCHARGE with no additional
dependencies or install requirements. The direct linkpoint support works with the
following transaction types: sale, authorize and post authorize.
Version .netCHARGE 4.1:
- Released in October 2004, Version 4.1 adds Cybersource support, enhanced worldpay
account support, paymentech orbital support in Canada and more: CyberSource Gateway
- Paymentech Orbital Canada: 4.1 has been certified with Paymentech Orbital
- WorldPay Sub Account Support: Worldpay sub-account support has been
added with a new property for selecting preferred account.
- Vital native processor
support enhanced: New property support and additional error handling.
transaction type selection handling: Added for processors that do not support a
- Enhanced Verisign Payflow Pro: Now with automated special character
handling and added set character return for AVS.
Version .netCHARGE 4.0:
- Released in August 2004, Version 4.0 adds database field and table mapping, additional
gateway support, enhanced Paymentech platform support and more: Database field mapping
support: Now you can use your own database table and field naming for batch and
database transaction logging by setting a simple property.
- Australian Gateway
Support: Esecpayments gateway support added. Now .netCHARGE supports one of the
largest and most established Australian (AU) gateways further bolstering our international
- New Gateway Optimal Payment: Optimal Payment gateway support added.
New Gateway Trust Commerce: Trust Commerce gateway support added.
- New platform
support: Paymentech's Orbital Salem platform support added (now supported on and
certified for both Tampa and Salem).
Version .netCHARGE 3.5:
- Released in June 2004, Version 3.5 adds native Vital / VisaNet support with enhanced
database integration and batching along with support for the Protx gateway: New
Vital processor support: Advanced Vital processor support has been added and .netCHARGE
3.5 has been certified by Vital for direct processing.
- New Transaction Engine
makes using a processor as simple as using a gateway: To support the advanced vital
system while maintaining the ease of use customers have learned to expect from .netCHARGE
we have implemented an entire transaction engine which automatically synchronizes
transactions, settlement, batches and more. This functionality extends the build
in database logging and works with MS Access or SQL Server.
- Vital batch options:
Including batch and settle per transaction automatically (ideal for lower volume
vendors), batch and settle every x period of time or x number of transactions.
Protx gateway support: Support for the Protx gateway has been added.
Version .netCHARGE 3.0:
- Version 3.0 adds major new direct processor support, enhanced international support
and many new gateways: Native Paymentech processor support: Stop paying gateway
fees (both monthly and per transaction) with major new native processor support
in addition to native Nova already supported, Native Paymentech has been added.
Paymentech's Orbital gateway added: In addition to native processor support we have
also added support for the Orbital gateway.
- Ogone Gateway Supported: Adding
to the international support already provided by WorldPay, the Ogone processor provides
a strong solution for European merchants.
- Echo Support Added: Aggressively priced
merchant accounts and low fees make Echo a great new addition to .netCHARGE version
- Moneris Support Added: The largest processor in Canada is now directly supported.
Moneris is a joint venture of the RoyalBank and Bank of Montreal.
- PlugNPay gateway
support added: New processor provides additional flexibility for clients.
Server License Available: In addition to our affordably priced web site license
a new server license has been introduced which allows any number of sites on 1 physical
server to use .netCHARGE with any number of payment processor account logins.
Existing gateway support has been enhanced to support additional transaction types
and more features requested by clients.
Version .netCHARGE 2.0:
- Native Processor Support: You can now bypass gateways fees and work directly with
a processor for your transactions with native Nova support. Authorize.net AIM support:
.netCHARGE utilizes technology that has been certified by authorize.net through
their ecommerce program. In addition to supporting the latest, most secure system,
complete eCHECK and Wells Fargo support is provided.
- Bank Of America: This processor
is now supported natively by .netCHARGE.
- WorldPay Support: Due to demand from
international clients this processor was added and has a special focus on international
clients servicing merchants throughout the world.
- PayPal Support: While PayPal
does not provide a traditional advanced gateway interface it has been added due
to customer demand. Paypal is ideal for small merchants and low transaction volumes
and will require users to be redirected to the PayPal site. As your business grows
you can move to one of the supported gateways / processors that will integrate directly
into your own site with minimal changes and use your same .netCHARGE license.
Database Logging: In addition to the text based logging already available, .netCHARGE
2.0 features a new database transaction log which can optionally be enabled. This
will log all transaction details to Access or SQL Server and can even automatically
encrypt credit card details before storing them.
- Encryption / Decryption Methods:
New methods are provided for encrypting or decrypting any sensitive details. The
decrypt method can be used in conjunction with the database logging to obtain the
actual card number from the stored encrypted value.
- New Properties added: Client
IP, Description and more are automatically passed to gateways / processors that
- New Add Parameter System: For new or custom parameters you can
now easily define the field and value and pass this information to the gateway /
- Many new options added to current processors / gateways, even legacy
systems. All available transaction types and advanced fraud-screen features supported
by processors / gateways have been added including address verification, card code
verification and more. In addition, new transaction types have been added where
- Samples have been enhanced for greater ease of use with gateway specific
settings. Sample payment scripts are provided in C# and VB.NET for use in ASP.NET.
Process your first transaction in minutes!
Is there a processor / gateway you would like to see support added for? Have a feature
request or suggestion for the next version?
Email to: email@example.com